Paulius Docka is an expert in litigation and dispute resolution and has represented Lithuanian and foreign companies in more than 200 civil and administrative cases.
Paulius Docka is a recognized arbitrator and is often nominated as the arbitrator in highly complicated domestic and international arbitration cases.
Paulius Docka has been ranked as a highly recommended lawyer by Chambers Global and Chambers Europe in the field of dispute resolution. Moreover, Paulius Docka has been ranked by Who’s Who Legal Transport as recommended lawyer in Aviation Finance.
Paulius Docka is a Recommended Arbitrator at:
- Asian International Arbitration Centre (AIAC) (recommended Arbitrator)
- Vilnius Court of Commercial Arbitration (recommended Arbitrator)
- Russian Arbitration Association (recommended Arbitrator)
- EHF Court of Arbitration (recommended arbitrator)
- Shenzhen Court of International Arbitration (recommended Arbitrator)
Monday 22nd May
First Session - Geopolitical Changes Affecting Dispute Resolution in MENA
Paulius Docka, Of Counsel, Primus, Vilnius
Charlie Caher, Partner, Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr LLP, London
Christina Hioureas, Partner and Global Co-Chair, International Litigation & Arbitration, Foley Hoag LLP, New York
Hila Echerman, Senior Director of International Law, Ministry of Justice, Israel
Heidi Walsh, European Regional Sub-Committee Co-Head, Campaign for Greener Arbitrations
Stavros Pavlou, Managing Partner, Patrikios Pavlou & Associates LLC, Limassol